Friday, March 20, 2009

Damn XBOX

I did not want to get out of bed this morning. It's my own fault really. I stayed up pretty late playing Dead Space. Holy crap that game is scary. I've never played a game where I absolutely DID NOT want to enter a room because I didn't know what was going to jump out at me or when.

Anyway, here was the workout today:

Deadlift Warmup: 135x5, 225x3, 295x2
Deadlift Work Set: 340x2x1
Pullup Ladders: 1,2,3,4,5x2 and 1,2,3x2
24kg KB Snatch: 70 to 80 total

I forgot my gymboss today so I couldn't time my sets and then as I was doing them I lost count. I did as many as fast as I could while still maintaining good form. Whenever it seemed to slip I would switch hands or put it down for a bit. Not my best performance or effort, but I was pretty tired. All in all, not too happy with todays work.

No comments:

Post a Comment