Monday, April 20, 2009

TGUs, Deads and BUP Practice

I woke up this morning to do some TGUs with the 32. After that, I decided to go to the gym and start to work on my deadlift form. I did a whole bunch of light singles, trying to figure things out a little bit. I think I made some progress. My shins are pretty torn up, which indicates to me that I'm on to something since the bar is supposed to be up against your body during the pull so that your center of gravity is as close to the bar as possible. I don't know. I may be way off for all I know.

After that I did some pullup ladders and came home and did some bottoms up press singles. Thats about it. It felt really good.

32kg KB TGU: 5 minutes
Deadlift: multiple singles @ 135 and 185
Pullup ladders: 1,2,3 x 5
24kg KB BUP: 10 singles per arm

No comments:

Post a Comment