Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Grip and whining

In theory, this week was supposed to be a breeze. It's the week of the TSC, so I told myself I was going to just take it easy and not do anything so I could peak this saturday. It sucks. It really sucks. I don't like to not exercise. It's probably not a bad "problem" to have, considering the alternative, but on weeks like this one I just hate it. I think I will go insane when/if I ever get injured and have to take some real time off.

Anyway, just did some grip work with the COC#1 (6 closes per hand) and the pinch block. I don't know what the deal is, but after just two closes with the left hand I started to cramp up. A charley horse anywhere hurts, but in the hand it hurts really bad. I warm up and all, but I just keep having this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment