Monday, April 13, 2009

RKC Program Minimum w/ 32kg BEGINS!

The spring TSC has finally come and gone. I was happy (for the most part) with how I did. I was pissed about the pullups (but I have a plan to get them up to par) and thrilled about the snatches and pretty much indifferent about the deadlift. All in all, I can't really complain. What's done is done, and there is always the fall.

I had planned to take a few days off, but that isn't going to happen. Today I started the RKC Program Minimum with the 32kg kettlebell. I want to give my joints a break from the snatching for a few weeks and get more comfortable working with the 32. I've heard that it is a really good program so I'm excited to get started with it.

Today I did:

32kg KB TGU: 5 minutes
Also, I plan to GTG pullups throughout the day.

By the way, Josh your website looks great. I got a feeling it is going to be big. Really big.

No comments:

Post a Comment