Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yesterdays Deads and Todays Meltdown

I am so out of the habit of writing in my log that I completely forgot to put down yesterdays work. Here it is:

Deadlift: 205 x 5 x 3
Pullup ladder: 1,2,3 x 4

I am rebuilding my deadlift from the ground up. I am really focusing on technique and not weight. I am hoping once I get back up to the poundage that I am used to, the technique will all be dialed in.

As for today, on a whim I decided to do the Meltdown. I don't know why, since it was the routine that F-ed up Josh's shoulder, but I tried it anyway. I got to about the 30th snatch and I felt a twinge in my right bicep. I did a couple more and realized it wasn't going away and stopped dead. I figured I would live to fight another day.

No more meltdown for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment